whatsapp status

whatsapp status

whatsapp status

whatsapp status


Love is never easy to find..!
you have money then enjoy the time

whatsapp love status

whatsapp status

whatsapp status


I don't know what is lacking in me, no one knows what is in it, he does not remember me, I can not forget him !!

Maybe it's not possible to understand someone ... without any hesitation to get it done !!

Today, tears came in her eyes, she was teaching the children that love is how to right....


whatsapp love sad status

When husbands break their hearts, they are forced to say something, with great simplicity ....
People of this world are so funny ... they leave toys and play with emotions ...

whatsapp love emotional status

The habit of laughing was so expensive that we left ... thinking that ... we are happy even by staying away !!

No one wants to be hurt by wanting and pain, but losing and getting lost goes to ruin ... ...!

You were in me before, you are still in me ... I was in my words before now in my silence.

If there is no reason for fear of the liver, we also move there where there is no way.

The person, who was quick to leave you ... could have mired in your mood ...

New status for all....
   friend's and meny more status, quotes,jokes,shayari, every day updates subscribe for more updates, status , shayari meny more....

Comments