WhatsApp status | whatsapp status quotes,


WhatsApp status | whatsapp status quotes

👫💕💕💕💕💕💏💏
WhatsApp status | whatsapp status quotes

WhatsApp status | whatsapp status quotes


I hate  from that moment when suddenly  my anger turns  in my tears.

In love, there are also cheating mines, people have started wanting  instead of love.

There are so many reasons for cheating of people who are interested in Love, but instead of people, hard lee body has started wanting.

Anonymity of darkness has become something like this, that living in the form of story has also come to us.

Since you came into my life,  I do not feel afraid of me,Thanks for feeling safe all the time.

You are the reason to wake up with my  every morning of a smile. You are the secret of my peaceful nights.

There is a thread between our  It binds our hearts so that we can always stay close to each other.

Let's go silent one day  From your world, appreciate love ...  Who says? This will teach you the time

Wish one  wish come true true  be done  Without worship, no one wants to get me even without my permission.

WhatsApp status


I wish you  ask what you think me, put a confused  and say ... "everything".

'humanity'  is identifiable only from  Human beings 'clothes'  Then, we also wear 'pupil' in shops! ..

Even death is difficult, except for a person, that person has stopped coming in dreams.

You can not hold my hand till the long time , but want to always hold my heart for you.

In my hands  this is heart. I want you to take it   because I am very stupid, so  I am afraid I will lose it or I will easily give it to someone else.


Whatever steps you take in your life, remember that I am always behind you, and I am with you always.

Every time  we bow down, my life turns into the latest  priceless memory of life.

No one can ever  replace your love. In my heart and in my  soul, you will always remain my and only love

If you have made 11 roses in front of  mirror, then you will be seeing 12 of the world's most beautiful 

In his smile I compare something more beautiful in comparison to the stars.

We are perfect for one  second.


Do not know what is lacking in me, what does not matter.she does not remember me, I can not forget him


Do not bruise the wounds of the soul and you wear the body, which is  bitter pain, why do you burn your hands to touch it?

The most beautiful part of mark  body is the heart,  If she is not clean then  shining face is not of any use ...!

whatsapp quotes


 Apocalypse had heard of someone  will not be of anybody, but now even in the world also these rites have become common.

Everyone is sweet - your life - but you love me too.

True  Love is a glimpse of heaven.  This is  inspirational and uplifting like you.

I wake up thinking in the morning  about you,  and sleeping while thinking about your own night.

What do i do Put me throat Love me.

  Search someone who can change your life, not  your relationship status


Why are you so afraid to lose me , while you are not mine?

Do not be too close to anyone, their  behaviour changes a little bit  very painful.

Every time  when I start believing in someone, they  show me why I should not.

I can tell you with thousands of words that how much I really love you, and how wonderful you are, but still it will not be enough.

On the day when you became mine,  my life has fallen, I love you very much!

Dress can change personality but  beautiful behaviour life can change !!

I lose myself with your . When you are not with me, I want  that I will be lost again.

When we got , then there was attraction, but now  love is always going to keep us together!

In the relationship,  not just join hands, contrary to the opposite

He said, "We will ruin us. We smile  asked, will you love us now ??

If the drug does not do the effect, then it takes a look, the mother is the person who hears the  where the necklace,

You also have to blow up all the rains in these winds, there is little life, how long will you hate?

I do not want to be filled with your ... ... life,  but as long as you are together ... by then life should be!

I am laughing openly, despite being poor, he does not smile, and he gets richer.

Books  also like me exactly  are full of alpha  but silent

My eyes do not have anecdote that  Can stare at any girl, remembering that God has given me a sister  also

In the whatsapp status and quotes and shayari you will get lots of status to share which you will not find in any other website and you will also like this status and you will not be without sharing the status. In this category, you will get all kinds of status like Romantic, Funny, Think about it. We did not forget to share this post with your friends


Comments

Post a Comment