whatsapp status | whatsapp status sad

whatsapp status

whatsapp status

whatsapp status


Leads mother ... sir, where do they believe this defeat

The effect of big ideas does not happen today,

We are both the writers and the readers understand that this is for others


 The things about the same life is good

Your lanes have been lost in the street, I look for the heart, the heart finds you.

I just love "you" . . Neither you thought of 'getting' ... nor about 'losing'

Romantic


Keep sitting in front of you and I keep looking at you
We will do the things ourselves

Neither did he ever bind nor did I ever leave
Such a beautiful relationship is our

whatsapp status

whatsapp status



We would not have lost this heart,
If you owe your heart,
Not so cute

Whatever way you come in the heart
I have all the doors of the heart for you
Are kept open


And how long will you play me, my God,
Now change your toy


whatsapp status sad


Terrorism is so afraid of you that nowadays, I feel sorry !!



You will be someone else for Salman-e-Ishq,

We would go thirsty every day with your Sahil.


Speaking with a slight tone, it seems a little ridiculous,

I was ruined by this look or not ?



No hobbies, do not worry about separation,

Big happiness is that those people who do not love.



My age is not so much yet .. why not go ??

The big haters salute me...!



I have left playing love's Holi, otherwise I would have paint on every face. !!


There will be angels who have "love" perfect,

We have seen humans being ruined .... !!


I do not know about life but I know so much,

Small people can work on a bigger spot.


No matter how high the height of the floor, no friends .. !!

The way is always under the pillow..!



Hope you U like this status....
there are more New whatsappshayari whatsappquotes whatsappstatus.....             
click here

Comments

Post a Comment