new holly Shayari | holi 2019 shayari

new holly Shayari New collection of holi 2019 shayari Happy Holi Shayari in English  happy holly in  English  Happy Holi 2019, sad holi shayari love holi status for bf gf in short lines, Happy holi shayari in English, Happy Holi Wishes in English, Holi quotes text msg.


new holly Shayari

💥💦💦💦💥
Let us give it to you with heart,
Holly colors fill your life,
All your dreams are full of pinch,
Never get hurt from your life.
Happy Holly Holly festival of colors


Color of gulal, balloons,
Pink cold, happiness that spring out,
Gujia's fragrance, love of the people,
Happy Holi festival
happy Holi


After coming Holi, brother's message of fodder,
In one formula, all your country of India,
Get the hugs, we hate each other,
The progress of our country is our goodwill
happy Holi.

short line shayari

This  morning is there such a colorful evening that this is Holi
I was empty on many rainy colors

The color of the heart, the night in the heart of the heart
How can i get a stranger

Whenever I came to see the Holy Night speak to me
In the morning, I will paint in color

Holi came and went, all the world was painted
How many times have I gone for my innocent heart

There was no hemp of joy in color
It was such a fate that there was no hull in Holi

Thanks friend's

Hello there looking for best status, quotes,shayari then visit our site we are providing you the best love shayari, love status,sad love shayari, love quotes,whatsapp status,WhatsApp shayari...and fun...

Comments

  1. Fantastic holi Whatsapp Status i saw here..
    You can also check out on:- thestatusdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I m Really looking forward to read more. Your site is very helpful for us .. This is one of the awesome post i got the best information through your site and Visit also this site
    Satta King
    Really many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one.
    I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts
    Sattaking
    sattaKing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks Shayari Ki Diary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment